Flat Screen Monitor

I just got a new computer with a 19" flat screen. I have noticed that circles look slightly out of round, slightly elliptical shape. Is there a setting for this, or is this normal, I never noticed it on my old computer which is a 17" regular monitor. I am thinking that it displays this out of round circles to compensate for the curvature of the old monitor. Is there a setting for this? Anyone else noticed this? By the way I have AutoCAD 2000i

Chet

Reply to
kroche10

Hi kroche10,

I usually achieve the desired results by changing the monitor settings, details should be in the owners manual.

Reply to
CADmechanic