Flat Screen Monitor

I just got a new computer with a 19" flat screen. I have noticed that
circles look slightly out of round, slightly elliptical shape. Is there
a setting for this, or is this normal, I never noticed it on my old
computer which is a 17" regular monitor. I am thinking that it displays
this out of round circles to compensate for the curvature of the old
monitor. Is there a setting for this? Anyone else noticed this?
By the way I have AutoCAD 2000i
Chet
Reply to
kroche10
Hi kroche10,
I usually achieve the desired results by changing the monitor settings, details should be in the owners manual.
Reply to
CADmechanic