Flat Screen Monitor

I just got a new computer with a 19" flat screen. I have noticed that
circles look slightly out of round, slightly elliptical shape. Is there
a setting for this, or is this normal, I never noticed it on my old
computer which is a 17" regular monitor. I am thinking that it displays
this out of round circles to compensate for the curvature of the old
monitor. Is there a setting for this? Anyone else noticed this?
By the way I have AutoCAD 2000i
Reply to
Loading thread data ...
Hi kroche10,
I usually achieve the desired results by changing the monitor settings, details should be in the owners manual.
Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.