Monitor Recommendations

Hi all
Can anyone recommend a good monitor or range of monitors for general CAD
work?
I am looking for around 22" screen.
Not sure about using wide screen dimensions but don't know if there are any
non-wide screen options out there these days.
Thanks
Phil
Reply to
TheScullster
I use a 19" wide screen LCD monitor (HANNspree) at a resolution of 1440x900. That resolution was chosen by firing up AutoCAD and drawing a circle, then resetting the resolution until the circle was shown as a circle and not an ellipse.
It was frustrating when I first had the monitor to see everything distorted, but once set up it's been fine.
Brian.
Reply to
no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac
30" Dell LCD here. Pick your favorite brand
I would absolutely recommend that you have a DVI output on your video card and input on the monitor. Stay away from straight analog connections. Resolution will suffer.
Charles Shade
LT 2008, LT 2011
Reply to
cshadedesign.com