Lifebeam Monitor

Somebody has configured lifebeam monitor facility in WinCC 6.0? I need more information for this. I have followed the steps in the WinCC Manual and have a picture for my
server and clients PC's, but the information does not exist for the connections or communication among them. The funcionality are poor or I have made the bad task?