CPU monitor?

Hi,

does any one know of a CPU monitor to show in the SW window what the CPUs loadings are and possibly the RAM utilisation? I'm rendering stuff and seem to be flipping back to the task manager all the time to see if things are still running.

Best JJ

Reply to
usenet.plus.net

Task manager, when running displays a little gas gauge in the lower right corner.

There is also performance m> Hi,

Reply to
kellnerp

The one I have been using lately is

It's got panels for news tickers, stock quotes, etc - but you could turn off all the ones you don't want. The CPU and RAM meters I find are veryu handly, but it also shows you the top couple processes taking up the CPU time as well. It is quite informative.

Markus.

Reply to
Markus Wankus