New flat monitor suggestion?

My fellow department members and I were recently told we'll have to
cram together and share cubicle space for the rest of the year. Sucks,
but we're trying to use this as leverage to upgrade our monstrous
monitors to space-efficient 19" or 21" flat screens. Before we go
blindly taking a leap and making a monitor purchase, does anyone have
any advice on flat monitor considerations to take into account with
Pro/E, or have personal favorites? We're running 2001 on WindowsXP
boxes...
Thanks,
Alex
Reply to
Alex
On
you have got very good tests & comparisions. At guru3d.com there is nice PriceWatcher.
I would take IiYama, EIZO, CTX or Sony LCD.
Reply to
Jaro735