New flat monitor suggestion?

My fellow department members and I were recently told we'll have to cram together and share cubicle space for the rest of the year. Sucks,
but we're trying to use this as leverage to upgrade our monstrous monitors to space-efficient 19" or 21" flat screens. Before we go blindly taking a leap and making a monitor purchase, does anyone have any advice on flat monitor considerations to take into account with Pro/E, or have personal favorites? We're running 2001 on WindowsXP boxes... Thanks, Alex
On www.tomshardware.com you have got very good tests & comparisions. At guru3d.com there is nice PriceWatcher.
I would take IiYama, EIZO, CTX or Sony LCD.