For my Fellow Locksmith's ONLY!!!

Tell me that isn't a great way to get EVERY one to look here?! LOL
But this really is for locksmith's. I'm a locksmith in the Boston area, and
at one time I was considering getting into Medeco sales and service, but
found it not widely used in my area (suburbs). I discovered this after I had
spent a considerable amount trying to build my own Bi-axial pin kit. Rather
than buy one allready made, I decided to start buying the bags of 100 pins
each and I bought the empty boxes, and just started assembling the kit as I
went. Well, long story short, I was nearly done when I decided to scrap the
idea. so now I'm stuck with all these bags of 100 pins each almost
completing a kit. When I was buying them, they were like 22.00 a bag. I have
no idea what they go for now, but I'd like to sell what I have. does anybody
have a need for these?
Make me a reasonable offer, or if you have questions, you can reach me
at snipped-for-privacy@ix.netcom.com thanks.
Jim.
Reply to
mickey
Hi Jim.. I 'feel your pain'.. Almost did that as well.. In my case it was a 'sidewinder' key machine.. was 6 years before it ever cut a key.
IF you dont get any nibbles.. perhaps you go to

see if he is interested, or, perhaps a 'trade' for something that he has that you can use instead
--Shiva--
Reply to
me
I've got several automotive pinning kits that I've only used once.
Of course, they paid for themselves in one job each.
Sunshine Locksmith Team

Storm> Same here with the Herty Gerty to cut ACE keys. >
Reply to
SunshineTeam.net
got lucky on that one.. paid $20 for the Scotsman that copies/code cuts.. $50 for a missing attachment.. instead of the current $1800 for it..
--Shiva--
Reply to
me
Thanks for the advice Shiva, I'll go to that site if nobody contacts me. I guess we've all had similar stories. now I don't feel so bad. LOL Jim.
Reply to
mickey
I admit, you got me...but that was exactly what I was thinking when I clicked...WAIT I'm not a locksmith! But who fooled who? Anyway, my locksmiths all ask me for advice when in need :)
Reply to
Addy

Site Timeline