Attack on the lockpicker.net forums

If anybody has any information about the attack on the lockpicker.net forums, please could they contact me. Any information would be very welcome.

Thank you,

Trak

Reply to
trakgalvis

it runs phpBB, it has a list of holes longer than sendmail. could be anyone. a sysadmin that knows his ass from a syslog server would know.

Reply to
fugi

I know exactly what you mean. I have been doing a lot of reading about it.

Reply to
trakgalvis

its the internet... what did you expect ?

Reply to
Key

who or what are you talking about ? note; try using quotes...

Reply to
Key

This is not just a random attack, as several other things connected with me, or my forum, were attacked at the same time, and I am just seeing what I can find out. Sometimes people who do this sort of thing want others to know that it was them.

Reply to
trakgalvis

Wasn't me.

Hope you get your answer.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Some information is coming back!

Reply to
trakgalvis

the problem probably started from your own computer.

Reply to
Key

What makes you think that?

Reply to