LINETYPE SCALE

Is it possible to have different linetype scales within 1 drawing? I don't want to create new linetypes, but some linetypes blend to
continuous with heavier lines, but changing the overall linetype scale screws up the scale for other linetypes.
Add pictures here
βœ–
I think you can by changing them individually using properties, or if you're making a new linetype by specifying the length in the linetype file. If you only have a few, do them by hand. Anybody else have ideas?
Dr Fleau

Add pictures here
βœ–
The Doctor is right, however, I just wrote a little routine about a month ago to manipulate the individual LTSCALE of a selection of items. It gives the option of applying the individual LTSCALE of a selected item to a selection set, or applying a specified individual LTSCALE to a selection set.
It's on my site, and call LTSmatch.LSP. I haven't had much feedback on it yet so if anyone encounters any trouble with it I'd love to hear about it.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
JG, I just might have to bring you back to Canada, where we are proud of who we are, and soak you in maple syrup while beating you with a beaver tail (reminds me of last weekend). Myself and Mr Bulatovich are both canucks (I don't mind the word, but I don't like the hockey team). I'm a Quebecer from Sept-Ξles, to be more precise.
Dr Fleau

Add pictures here
βœ–
I was from Montreal, the west end, and graduated from McGill approx. 10 mos after the election. Spent over a year trying to find work without the slightest hint of success. (If experienced people were being laid off, why hire a new grad who knows nothing?) Moved to first Houston, and eventually South Florida. Miss the skiing, but not much else.
Dr Fleau wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
My wife was part of the Exodus too. The Ottawa River parted...very dramatic!
Add pictures here
βœ–
Don't talk to me about Ottawa River!! Hull, Quebec is my family's nightmare. Look up "L'affaire Dasken" in legal history and discover how my dad lost over a million dollars when a million was real money.
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
Google turns up two in French.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
Ouch. Another "developers make piles of easy money" story, eh?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

MichaelB