LINETYPE SCALE

Is it possible to have different linetype scales within 1 drawing? I don't want to create new linetypes, but some linetypes blend to continuous with heavier lines, but changing the overall linetype scale screws up the scale for other linetypes.

Reply to
JG

I think you can by changing them individually using properties, or if you're making a new linetype by specifying the length in the linetype file. If you only have a few, do them by hand. Anybody else have ideas?

Dr Fleau

"JG" a écrit dans le message de news: U4SdnWOvWee9AozYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@fdn.com...

Reply to
Dr Fleau

The Doctor is right, however, I just wrote a little routine about a month ago to manipulate the individual LTSCALE of a selection of items. It gives the option of applying the individual LTSCALE of a selected item to a selection set, or applying a specified individual LTSCALE to a selection set.

It's on my site, and call LTSmatch.LSP. I haven't had much feedback on it yet so if anyone encounters any trouble with it I'd love to hear about it.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

JG, I just might have to bring you back to Canada, where we are proud of who we are, and soak you in maple syrup while beating you with a beaver tail (reminds me of last weekend). Myself and Mr Bulatovich are both canucks (I don't mind the word, but I don't like the hockey team). I'm a Quebecer from Sept-Îles, to be more precise.

Dr Fleau

"JG" a écrit dans le message de news: ENCdnTAGf-r2CY_YnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@fdn.com...

Reply to
Dr Fleau

Thanks for the heads up. (COPY>PASTE problem.) Fixed now. Tried the poutine, er, routine?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

My wife was part of the Exodus too. The Ottawa River parted...very dramatic!

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Google turns up two in French.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Ouch. Another "developers make piles of easy money" story, eh?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich