LINETYPE SCALE

Is it possible to have different linetype scales within 1 drawing? I
don't want to create new linetypes, but some linetypes blend to
continuous with heavier lines, but changing the overall linetype scale
screws up the scale for other linetypes.
Reply to
JG
I think you can by changing them individually using properties, or if you're making a new linetype by specifying the length in the linetype file. If you only have a few, do them by hand. Anybody else have ideas?
Dr Fleau
"JG" a écrit dans le message de news: U4SdnWOvWee9AozYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@fdn.com...
Reply to
Dr Fleau
The Doctor is right, however, I just wrote a little routine about a month ago to manipulate the individual LTSCALE of a selection of items. It gives the option of applying the individual LTSCALE of a selected item to a selection set, or applying a specified individual LTSCALE to a selection set.
It's on my site, and call LTSmatch.LSP. I haven't had much feedback on it yet so if anyone encounters any trouble with it I'd love to hear about it.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Your website describes it incorrectly. What do you expect from a Canuck? (Actually I am a former Canuck having left during the Levesque exodus.)
Michael Bulatovich wrote: > The Doctor is right, however, I just wrote a little routine about a month > ago to manipulate the individual LTSCALE of a selection of items. It gives > the option of applying the individual LTSCALE of a selected item to a > selection set, or applying a specified individual LTSCALE to a selection > set. > > It's on my site, and call LTSmatch.LSP. I haven't had much feedback on it > yet so if anyone encounters any trouble with it I'd love to hear about it.
Reply to
JG
JG, I just might have to bring you back to Canada, where we are proud of who we are, and soak you in maple syrup while beating you with a beaver tail (reminds me of last weekend). Myself and Mr Bulatovich are both canucks (I don't mind the word, but I don't like the hockey team). I'm a Quebecer from Sept-Îles, to be more precise.
Dr Fleau
"JG" a écrit dans le message de news: ENCdnTAGf-r2CY_YnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@fdn.com...
Reply to
Dr Fleau
I was from Montreal, the west end, and graduated from McGill approx. 10 mos after the election. Spent over a year trying to find work without the slightest hint of success. (If experienced people were being laid off, why hire a new grad who knows nothing?) Moved to first Houston, and eventually South Florida. Miss the skiing, but not much else.
Dr Fleau wrote:
Reply to
JG
Thanks for the heads up. (COPY>PASTE problem.) Fixed now. Tried the poutine, er, routine?
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
My wife was part of the Exodus too. The Ottawa River parted...very dramatic!
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Don't talk to me about Ottawa River!! Hull, Quebec is my family's nightmare. Look up "L'affaire Dasken" in legal history and discover how my dad lost over a million dollars when a million was real money.
Michael Bulatovich wrote:
Reply to
JG
Google turns up two in French.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
My dad bought some land from the son of the former mayor. Zoning said it was okay to build 16 story apartment buildings and granted permits. He started building. Citizens group decided they didn't like what he was building: too big and would lower property values, which was a joke since they were closer to the jail than to the buildings. Found a loophole in the zoning because city, long before my dad got involved, had "clarified" an ambiguity in the zoning (after all, it was the mayor's son). Citizen's group's lawyer, who was looking to start a political career, held that it was a change and therefore needed a vote/referendum to change it. Went to the supreme court of Canada, who held that the citizen's group had no standing, but an individual, an employee in their lawyer's firm, had cause, so the buildings had to be demolished.
Michael Bulatovich wrote:
Reply to
JG
Ouch. Another "developers make piles of easy money" story, eh?
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich