Linetype Scale (AC2000)

I am having a problem, which I have had before. My problem is: I am trying to get some lines to be plotted as dashed lines. In model, I switch the linetype to dashed on the particualar lines that I need dashed. Then when I go to paperspace they will not show up as dashed. So I tried going back to model and changing the linetype scale on these lines to .005, which usually fixes my problem but when I try to change the scale it automatically switches to .1 If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Reply to
kenmany

You will need to change the psltscale to "0" in paperspace (Layout). Then type in regenall. You should see your dashed lines at this time.

Janice

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Janice G