Question on AC2000

Hello everyone. I am currently a fire sprinkler designer and I am using the HydraTec interface in AutoCad 2000. I am trying to figure out how to change one of the defaults. I dont know if it is possible or not but maybe someone has run across this aggrivating problem. What it is, is when I use the line button, in the interface program, it automatically defaults the object snap to endpoint and insert. This is just really annoying because then I have to go back every time and change the snaps right back. If anyone might have an idea please just let me know. Thanks alot!

Reply to
kenmany

You can make a button (in your toolbar) that sets the osnap settings back to your default Not the best way to do it but it makes life a little bit easier

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@j52g2000cwj.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
News Groep

Question: How do you invoke the "LINE" command? From a menu or toolbar button? From the command prompt?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

The interface I am using has a line command which automatically puts my lines in the layer that they have to be in. So I dont use the autocad line command but instead use HydraTec's.

Reply to
kenmany

Sorry, but there's no for me to know from here how to advise. The add-on command might have the osnap setting built in, in which case the best you might be able to achieve is a right-click osnap override, (which I run all the time.)

Have you exhausted the customization potential in your add-on?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich