Question on AC2000

Hello everyone. I am currently a fire sprinkler designer and I am using the HydraTec interface in AutoCad 2000. I am trying to figure
out how to change one of the defaults. I dont know if it is possible or not but maybe someone has run across this aggrivating problem. What it is, is when I use the line button, in the interface program, it automatically defaults the object snap to endpoint and insert. This is just really annoying because then I have to go back every time and change the snaps right back. If anyone might have an idea please just let me know. Thanks alot!
You can make a button (in your toolbar) that sets the osnap settings back to your default Not the best way to do it but it makes life a little bit easier

Question: How do you invoke the "LINE" command? From a menu or toolbar button? From the command prompt?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

MichaelB