Dimension line snap

Sorry if this is an elementary question, but newsgroups are too resourceful to spend hours researching simple answers. Anyway, I'm using Autocad LT 2000, and I wondered if there was a way to maintain a line Endpoint running object snap, but disable it's ability to snap to dimension lines. Why would you ever dimension a dimension? Seems rediculous to me. TIA.

-- Bryce

Bryce

No. You just have to be careful.

Reply to