LTSCALE ON CLOSE?

Is it possible to make an autocad drawings default to an ltscale automatically on closing? We have ltscale in paper space set to .5 ...
We use an ltscale in model space that lets us see dashed line types ( 48 for quarter scale plans 96 for 1/8" scale plans etc.... )
psltscale is set to 1
We want the ltscale to default to .5 on closing so when we do batch plotting the ltscale is appropriate to paperspace and layout tabs which batch plotting will be plotting.
any ideas?
Thanks

Run a routine before closing that adjusts these variables, and then closes. Pretty simple LISP.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

Or even... combine the LTScale, Save and Close in One LSP routine... Say QT.lsp (or what ever).
Then you do everything in the one LISP File
BruceF

That's what I said.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------070303010705080207040301 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

--------------070303010705080207040301--

I think the OP wants it to happen all the time. If so he might consider redefining the command "end" and "quit" with this shutdown routine.

Ah... but not as clearly as what I said (:

nuh ah!