LTSCALE ON CLOSE?

Is it possible to make an autocad drawings default to an ltscale automatically on closing? We have ltscale in paper space set to .5 ... We use an ltscale in model space that lets us see dashed line types ( 48 for quarter scale plans 96 for 1/8" scale plans etc.... )

psltscale is set to 1

We want the ltscale to default to .5 on closing so when we do batch plotting the ltscale is appropriate to paperspace and layout tabs which batch plotting will be plotting.

any ideas?

Thanks

Reply to
REX

Run a routine before closing that adjusts these variables, and then closes. Pretty simple LISP.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Or even... combine the LTScale, Save and Close in One LSP routine... Say QT.lsp (or what ever).

Then you do everything in the one LISP File

BruceF

Reply to
Mr. B

That's what I said.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

is too!

:)

I would only add that if you are working with "humans" that you name your lisp "Q.lsp" and just not tell anybody. (don't forget (princ))

then when they manage to screw up anyway you can appear blameless by simply wearing a blank expression and mumbling about "that new version".

pro or con, works the same really.

Reply to
roy

Ah... but not as clearly as what I said (:

Mr. B

nuh ah!

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

I think the OP wants it to happen all the time. If so he might consider redefining the command "end" and "quit" with this shutdown routine.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich