mtext editor

In my mtext editor the text to edit does not display clearly. Some of the
letters are missing entirely while others are partially gone. I am running
acad2002 on win xp. When I run in 256 color mode the text is readable but
everything looks crappy. Any suggestions? we've changed a couple of our work
stations and both are experiencing this.
THX.
Chuck
Reply to
Chuck
Display>properties>apperance>effects> and uncheck the box about smoothing screen font edges.
HTH
Reply to
TEW
That's got it!! Thanx much!