mtext editor

In my mtext editor the text to edit does not display clearly. Some of the letters are missing entirely while others are partially gone. I am running acad2002 on win xp. When I run in 256 color mode the text is readable but everything looks crappy. Any suggestions? we've changed a couple of our work stations and both are experiencing this.

THX. Chuck

Reply to
Chuck

Display>properties>apperance>effects> and uncheck the box about smoothing screen font edges.

HTH

Reply to
TEW

That's got it!! Thanx much!