MTEXT editor?

When I attempt to edit mtext using the mtext editor I select the text I wish to edit in the editor and then start to type new text. When I do this the character changes font to "tahoma". Thhis is not the font of the text that I am trying to edit nor is it the current text style. This only began to happen lately. I am running r2002 on xp professional. Any Ideas? Thx!

Reply to
Chuck