font

hi all,
I am having a problem about getting the font right. I have a block reference and I want all the letter inside the block reference in
Copperplate Gothic Bold. When I edit the text using mtext, it says Copperlate Gothic Bold. But in the drawing, it doesn't show the right font or even when I plot. Is anyone knows what is the problem?
thanks
The font is likely being substituted by acad. Generally this means the font file is not with in your path, though sometimes I've seen this happen when you know that it *is*. Closing the drawing, and reopening has done it for me. There may be other reasons too....
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

font