Using a teblet with AutoCAD and 3D MAX

I was looking at this website and they have a nice cheap tablet for about 60 here http://www.lowestonweb.com/Products/DisplayInfoMain.asp?e 338DCB-B62F-46C2-9642-2828CBCC0F9D
The reason I haven't considered a tablet before is because the small ones seem expensive to me but this one is a descent size and the pen is wireless. What I would like to know is how well a tablet like this would intergrate with AutoCAD and 3d Max? Is it easy to get used to? anyone here used one and thought they were the worst thing ever?
BTW if you are in UK they have a nice cheap wireless keyboard and mouse here http://www.lowestonweb.com/Products/DisplayInfoMain.asp?e BCD1A2-7BB7-4BEB-A5E1-F9BA3B39E16B which I think looks really good and for 15 you can't go wrong (well I hope not as I will be getting one :-)
Thanks for any input Shiva

Once you get used to a tablet (a good one) you'll never go back. Much easier on the hand and wrist. If set up correctly movement repeatability is fantastic.
I don't notice or miss the acad quick zoom from the mouse at all.
If you do serious work with acad you might want to consider something like a summasketch, they are expensive but last forever. I use a summasketch2 that is over 10 years old now and still works like a champ.