Map of USA?

Hi all, I m looking for a map of the USA drawn in AutoCAD 2002 or previous. I heard there was one available with state outlines, etc. I did find one but I can't seem to open it. If anyone either has one or can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thanks! Scott

Reply to
Scott1960

Scott

at

if you search for 50states there is a DXF file of the USA

Reply to
David Harper