Need simple models of Electronic Gadgets...

Hi; I design displays for the retail industry and have need client asking to show some stock on a display I've created. Can anyone point me in the direction of some 3d models of Digital Camera's Mobile Phones, PDA's etc that i can drop into my assy (prefferaby Solidworks or a file format Solidowrks can read). Can be really simple, not nessacerily detailed. Tried 3D Content central...I've searched the internet but can't seem to find anything usefull... I will pay if they are usefull... Thanks in advance. Dragan

Reply to
Dragan

Try

HTH, Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

This has probably been asked a million or so times, but maybe, just maybe there is a new way to convert 3DS to SolidWorks?

John Layne

Reply to
John Layne