We need scale-models of dougnuts, pretzels, waffles and cookies !!!!!

Yes, we need cale models of edible stuff, this could be a HUGE market !

Reply to
Bruno Beam

They kind of exist....and are known as "epoxy putties".

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Bruno Beam is a troll. Please do not feed the troll. Even epoxy putty. Even while it's still curing.

Reply to
Jeff C

mmmmm doughnuts *drool*

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Being a troll, or not...it was a legitimate question, and one that has not been covered very often. Such "food stuffs" are quite useful in dioramas and vignettes; and many modelers may waste time searching "high and low" for something such as "Tamiya Kit#2487K: German Field Kitchen Extra Food Stuffs", when all one needs to do is get out the putty.

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Those who do dollhouses have extensive lists of goodies, like cherrios for donuts. Of course you already know that in real life cherrios are donut seeds, right?

Reply to
John DeBoo

On a 1/32nd scale vignette, I needed various "food stuffs" to populate a tin dinner plate. I used a bunch of HO scale "oranges" and "green apples"...and lo and behold: 1/32nd scale PEAS AND CARROTS!

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

8^) I'm gonna pull that on some kids I know!

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

How about #9 birdshot?

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

That probably could work as well...but the HO "oranges" and "apples" were already orange and green.

Reply to
Greg Heilers