Software to assist diorama construction

Has any hobby company developed any sort of software that can be used to help design a diorama?

Try a 3D garden designer program !!

Reply to
Julia De Silva

I use a program called Autosketch, a cheap CAD program. Turbo CAD is an even cheaper program. I use CAD and a graphics program a LOT for modeling, making patterns that I use to cut out parts. I use the graphics program to make signs, posters, markings, etc. for dioramas. I use Paint Shop Pro for these items, but again there are cheaper "photo editing" programs that will do the same thing.

I have sometimes done pavement by taking a picture of pavement and scaling and printing out the picture on the computer.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota