Need Help

Can someone please direct me to the proper user group where I can find a 3D Illustrator with Autodesk Inventor 9.0 or higher and CATIA V5.

Thank you,

Please forward any info to: snipped-for-privacy@ianmartin.com or call me at:

1888-465-9675 ext 225
Reply to
Tony Damourakis

The Autopimps have a newsgroup called pn.classifieds for this type of announcement. It may load using news://pn.classifieds but if not you'll have to go to the Autopimp website and try to find the web interface or learn how to subscribe to their NNTP server.

Reply to
clintonG