need help drawing site plans

I started work for a small firm and the work i was doing was alot
different than the high school floorplans we did in class. Does anyone
have a copy of a site plan who could explain how to read the
dimensions(especially the small ones) and learn all of the symbols and
best ways of doing things. Any help would be greatly appriciated.
Reply to
Kyle