Network

We are a two seat sales office with peer to peer connections between. Ever after R14, when the plotter settings are saved in a file we have to continually change the settings when one or the other uses a common file. For information, we have hundreds of file that almost never change but simply sales tools that are sent as part of our equipment quotations. Will an independent network printer solve the problem? Any other suggestions?

Best Regards Joe Agro Sales & Engineering AutoDrill

Joseph Agro

How is(are) your printer(s) connected?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Parallel or USB to one of the peers.

Thanks

Joe

suggestions?

Reply to
Joseph Agro

Then getting a router,and making it stand alone should simplify things. Your setting will remain on your machine, and not affect the other machine. Just be aware that some software may refuse to print on a network printer because the license is not for network use. It has happened to me.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich