nothing there

I'm using R14 Architectural desktop. I've been sent a set of drawings saved to R14 as DXF from a more recent version (don't know which).
Files sizes are around 4MB. When I try to open the files there is nothing visible. I've tried all the zoom options, layers only 0, in the command line "press enter to continue" but still nothing visible. Any ideas? David

Are there any blocks in the drawing?
peut-tu l'ecrire en franais ?