Outlining text

My apologies for quite probably using all the wrong technical terms but I am
only an amatuer user of LT2008 and i can't figure out how to achive
somthing.
I have drawn a rectangle. In that rectangle I have placed some text.
What I want to achieve is a solid fill of the area inside the rectangle up
to the edge of the text. What happens at the moment is that it fills to an
imaginary rectangle around the text and not up to the text. I also need to
be able to add solid fill into the centres of closed letters such B
By way of an example of what i am trying to achieve think of a nameplate in
which the letters and border are raised and polishes brass and the
background is sunken and painted red.
Thanks in anticipation
Paul Martin
Reply to
Paul Martin
Is " background mask" a mtext option in LT?
Reply to
George P