PDF a Drawing

I here this a lot but how do you make a cad file a PDF
Scott
Reply to
Amy&Scott
You must install Adobe Acrobat -Full Version with Writer....Then when you go to plot a Drawing Acrobat Writer is in the Plotter Option Drop down Box, just like your plotter, system printer etc.
Create Plot to Acrobat Writer
-- Scott Brackstone Cartographic Drafting
P.O. 650 Mt. Ommmaney Qld. 4074
Reply to
Scott Brackstone
Use a PDF printer. Do a search on PDF995. It is what I use. It installs as a printer. When you go to print, just select it as your print device and set up and print as usual.
Reply to
CW
Or one of many others.
Reply to
CW
you print the drawing to a PDF "printer". (like pdf995)
Reply to
designer
Yup, using your pcp/ctb files to control output
Reply to
Brian Spillane