PDF a Drawing

I here this a lot but how do you make a cad file a PDF Scott

You must install Adobe Acrobat -Full Version with Writer....Then when you go to plot a Drawing Acrobat Writer is in the Plotter Option Drop down Box, just like your plotter, system printer etc.
Create Plot to Acrobat Writer
-- Scott Brackstone Cartographic Drafting
P.O. 650 Mt. Ommmaney Qld. 4074

Or one of many others.
Use a PDF printer. Do a search on PDF995. It is what I use. It installs as a printer. When you go to print, just select it as your print device and set up and print as usual.

you print the drawing to a PDF "printer". (like pdf995)

Yup, using your pcp/ctb files to control output