printing a banner using a hp designjet-autocad?

I would like to print a banner from photo of one of my gardens on my designjet 350c I am not sure how to go about it. can i do it from autocad inserting a photo and stretching it, or is there a
better way also what is the best material to print onto if one wants to keep it many thanks leon
--
modulation in all things

I would assume some sort of glossy photo paper.

(Leon Horsnell) wrote:

I'm not sure that the designjet would print photographs. Are they not for vector images only?

I know both my plotters work well with photos. HP Design Jet 500 and 1050C Plus
best bet.....try it out
Set you plotter as Default system printer, it will not be as accurate but it may just give you what you want. I do that with a HP Designjet600 (non-raster) You may have to play with it a bit to get it to start properly and/or configure paper size but it can be done
hth Brian