RE: 3d Surface (Digital terrain model)

I would like to know if it is possible to create a full 3d surface(DTM) in Autocad 14 or 2000. I have vectorised a map , 1:50 000 containing a huge
amount of contours, a mountainous area of Southern Africa. Eventually I would like to re-create the contours at intervals of 20 metres. The original map has 25 metre spacings.
Best Regards Shafiq Gamiet Image Scanning Technology 31 Princess of Wales Terrace Parktown Johannesburg +27 828755315 +27 11 484 3442 snipped-for-privacy@ananzi.co.za
I would like to know if it is possible to create a full 3d surface(DTM) in Autocad 14 or 2000. I have vectorised a map , 1:50 000 containing a huge amount of contours, a mountainous area of Southern Africa. Eventually I would like to re-create the contours at intervals of 20 metres. The original map has 25 metre spacings.
Best Regards Shafiq Gamiet Image Scanning Technology 31 Princess of Wales Terrace Parktown Johannesburg +27 828755315 +27 11 484 3442 snipped-for-privacy@ananzi.co.za
steve ryan wrote:

There are cheaper options, but I can't speak to their effectiveness. We use EaglePoint software, which is similar in functionality to Land Development Desktop. If you only need the Surface Modeling, You could purchase that module from EaglePoint for under $500 US, probably.