Re: VBA Help

Post what you do have and we'll see what we can do to help. Alternatively, search in the customization.vba newsgroup at discussion.autodesk.com, this has been answered there a number of times.

Jeff

I'm trying to get VBA for AutoCAD to read attribute definitions and > place them in an Access database...I have managed to do it for line > data(Start,End,Color,etc) but since my knowledge of AutoCAD commands is > some what limited (MicroStation User) I'm finding it hard to get the > code to run. > Any help would be greatly appreciated > > ...Thanks in advance > > Chris D >
Reply to
Jeff