Recommendation/Opinion on Flat Screens

Hi all
It looks like our old 21" Hitachi CRT monitors are coming to the end of the road. There are 7 in all, dating from 1997 to 2001 year of manufacture.
The question is whose make of flat screen to go for? The application is 99.9% 2D drafting with very occasional 3D modelling/rendering (mainly for user interest rather than commercial delivery). Not forgetting the MS Office stuff and Google of course. Can't believe we need high spec items for this but would be looking for good-on-the-eyes image at reasonable cost.
TIA
Phil

300 to 400 buys you a 24" lcd.
Bob
On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 04:32:07 -0700, castlebravo242 wrote:

You can purchase 22'' monitors for around 200 euros.
Rui Maciel
I have LCD's by Viewsonic, Dell and Westinghouse. An 18", 19" and 22". They all look great. I use them for Acad & Solidworks.
Rudy