Reverse direction of arc

I used to know a command or setting to change the direction of an arc (or maybe any entity for that matter) so that my custom linetype would run the
opposite direction. Anyone know what it is? I cannot remember for the life of me and short of recreating a new custom linetype I can't figure out any way around it until I find out that command.
Thanks!
Joel
try flipping lines at http://newsline.cadalyst.com/code/browseyear.cfm?fullyear 05#9
hth