symbol help?

my daughter is doing fire safety for 4-H . can someone show me what the symbols for extinguisher & smoke detector are?
TIA Rob
Rob
Fire Alarm, Fighting Equipment and Notices Based upon the London Fire Brigade Reference form 4831 Rev 1, June 1993 see link below for example
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item684562295

that will work. thanks.. never thought to look on ebay. :O)