unifilar piping

i would like to know if any of you guys , know how can i get piping simple lines using inventor ? let me explain in piping design we dont draw a pipe ( until 12") as we see it , with a
center line sorrounded by a 2 lines)we just draw a simple line representing the whole pipe. what i what to do is to make a whole piping project using the inventor 3d tools , and after that in the IDW environment to make the duple line became a simple line .
thank you

You don't even need to use inventor, just 2006 and 3D solids
--
VOTE FOR AN INDEPENDENT ENGLAND
VOTE SNP