how to remove contour lines

when drawing in three d in 2006 and swithching from 3d wireframe to
hidden view to plot how do you remove the contour lines ? i find them
annoying and cluttering of the drawing
thanks
Cant you just turn that layer off??
williamhenry wrote:

no , when I switch to a hidden view to present a realistic isoview in model space for my layouts it adds lines to try and help visualize curve , really annoying , I believe the actual term is tesselation , I have a request into AutoDesk but not heard back yet

model
really
into
Type in: DISPSILH Then enter 1 Then do your HIDE
(Sorry for the late response)