AEC 5.1

Hi I've installed AEC 5.1 on my PC but cant seem to intergrate it with ADT 3.3 or Autocad R14. Can see the folders in explorer but cant see an

exe for AEC and dont now how to intergrate them from within 3.3 or r14.

Dont have the original R14 disk by the way.

(ps doing this for a friend so dont know all the workings of these packages)

Reply to
Mr_Funktastik

In another ng, you're doing it for your father, using AEC 3.1/R14 In this one you're doing it for a friend, using AEC 5.1/R14 Not very consistent, are you? Bit fishy.....

Argusy

Mr snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
argusy

Its for my father, its R14/ AEC 5.1

only have the disk for AEC 5.1 and R14 is already on the PC. AEC is an original and I believe R14 is a copy from a friend of my fathers.

Not trying to rip anyone off just trying to help

Reply to
Mr_Funktastik