What Color????

Hey NG, What color do you all use for your model tab background? I use black. What's the best for the least eye strain? Just curious.

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Chris Oestreich

For display(print) purposes, I find a dull yellow or cyan or gray. It depends on the color(s) of your model. On screen, black background is easiest on the "well seasoned" eyes..

Reply to
RonB

Except for rare, strange situations, I find black the easiest to look at all day.

Reply to
TomD

Black.

Is being able to read drawings important to you? Suspect dark gray on dark gray is probably nice. Maybe the ambers. Dunno.

Reply to
gruhn

'Totally subjective - and black is all I ever see on AutoCAD stations wherever I go.

I also crank up the contrast to max when I am working. An old habit from when I used to use CRT displays.

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn Ogreenc

I tried white, but the glare was too much. I find black has the least glare.

Reply to
JACK Goldstein