Re: eps importing

In R14 you have that option....but not in 2000 - 2000i - 2002...

GPP a écrit :

hi, > I want to import a eps-file. According to the help menu I have to go to the > insert menu and choose the Encapsulated Postscript option. But this option > doesn't show in the insert menu. > > What's the problem ???? > > Frits
Reply to
Michel

According to the help menu it is possible. Frits

"Michel" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@enlevezspamhydro.qc.ca...

Reply to
GPP

Well....I dont see that statement in the help file 2002...maybe someone else could help

GPP a écrit :

Reply to
Michel

The command was _psin , but not in 2002...psout still there

TomD a écrit :

Reply to
Michel

Thanks for the correction. I was wondering if it may be in his version, just not in his menu. If it's still there, it should run from the command line.

Reply to
TomD