Re: eps importing

In R14 you have that option....but not in 2000 - 2000i - 2002...
GPP a crit :

According to the help menu it is possible. Frits

the
option
Well....I dont see that statement in the help file 2002...maybe someone else could help
GPP a crit :

The command was _psin , but not in 2002...psout still there
TomD a crit :

Michel wrote:

Thanks for the correction. I was wondering if it may be in his version, just not in his menu. If it's still there, it should run from the command line.