Z-coordinate: setting to zero

Hi!
I have to work on a 2D file exported from another sw. If I look at the drawing I can see that almost all the objects doesn't belong to a plane, but they have
a non null Z-coordinate.
So I ask if anyone knows how can I convert all the non null z-coordinate to the zero value.
I know that I could select some objects and then setting the Z = 0 in the properties window... however not all objects permit to do this.. so If I select all, I can't do it in one shot ... and make it one by one means wasting a lot of time...
Thanks.

Look for lisp called flatten.lsp
Szoszon
Szoszon357 ha scritto:

Fantastic...
Thanks!

I use this macro:
^C^Cm;all;;0,0,0;0,0,-10E99;^C^Cm;all;;0,0,-10E99;0,0,0;
Objects within blocks are left untouched (you have to 'refedit' them separately, but block insertion points are moved to z=0