Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dwg won't print clearly.
I have a HP Laser printer, and when I bring up a previous drawing that I completed with AC ver 12, and send it to the printer, the dimensions print ok but the object lines in the drawing print out...
3
3

Software that replaced Icontools for 2006?
My company used Icontools with AutoCAD 2002, and we are wondering if a new program with the same features is in production by a different company, because I am aware McNeel stopped producing...
5
5

borders in WiseImage
Hi, I'm a beginner in AutoCad and WiseImage. If this is not the right group to ask a question about WiseImage, please let me know. The problem I'm having is that when I scan an image and open it with...
2
2

Question on AC2000
Hello everyone. I am currently a fire sprinkler designer and I am using the HydraTec interface in AutoCad 2000. I am trying to figure out how to change one of the defaults. I dont know if it is...
4
4

DXF conversion
Is there a 2D manual available online which explains how to extract line coordinates and attributes?

How to make blocks solid wh hatch ACad2006LT?
How can I make my electrical blocks - such as a wall sconce - filled with a solid white hatch? I need to do this so when I place them over, say, a vanity, I can use draw order to lessen the clutter by...
14
14

ASCPOINT
Please help me modify the lisp program for importing the data from .txt This is how data looks like: 1,2.117.42899999954,-2147.81300000008 1,2150.03500000015,-2165.32400000002...
12
12

dimension updates 2006
I rotate an object with dimensions on it (dimensioned flat in a different view) . I put it next to something in the current view & update the dimensions, the one I rotated keeps the text orientation...
3
3

JPEG
Inserting JPEG into LT, possible or not? if so help!! its a company logo.
2
2

disabling f1/help
anyone know how to disable the f1/help key? I keep hitting it,,, what a pain!
2
2

load and run
I have a lot of lisp routines that are started by the same name as the lisp name. i.e. file name is (defun c:caps ()........., is (defun c:met ()........, is (defun c:any.....etc. The name of the lisp...
5
5

Mouse / Graphic problem in Autocad
The cusor movement is jumpy and jerky inside a drawing. outside, around the screen, and in other applications, its fine. This is with 2000 and 2006 any help? Thanks, jojo
3
3

Print plot style table?
Am running Acad '02 and need to revamp our company's plots styles. Just wondering if there is some way of printing out everything in a .ctb file - like looking at it in the Plot Style Editor, only...
2
2