A question for Charly

Greetings:
Do you have a website? I have a group of aspiring metal musicians who wold like to acquire some armor and possibly have some fantasy stuff made up.
regards, Charles
Charles A. Peavey wrote:

Hello Charles,
Your above message appeared on my news server without any associated thread, so if it was addressed to someone in particular, my apologies. In any case, my son Keegan makes chain mail. If you're interested, you can send email to my address.
Best regards, Bert
--
To all who have served or are serving the cause of freedom, from
whatever country, whether in peace or in war, at home or abroad, thank you.
"Charles A. Peavey" wrote:

Nope, we poor folk here. Websites are for those rich bastiches. I'm not tooled for sheetmetal, just weapons.
Charly
Charly the Bastard wrote:

You're swinging too wide a loop. Websites are great marketing tools for poor folks like myself, who have limited advertising budgets. Our website serves mainly as online catalog and is a helluva lot cheaper than four-color process printing - and infinitely more versatile.
--
Tom Stovall, CJF
Farrier & Blacksmith
Tom Stovall wrote:

It would have to be FREE for me to afford it right now. Today's project is figuring out how to keep the lights on.
Anyone interested in a 'slightly used' motorcycle? Some assembly required.
Charly
Charly the Bastard wrote:

What kind and how much?
rvb
Rick Barter wrote:

Well, it was a 650 Yamaha, I think I found all the pieces of the engine case when the rod let go at 9000 RPM, but some of them are pretty deformed. Got a heliarc?
Charly
Charly the Bastard wrote:

Funny you should mention that. I just happen to have some connections in the heli-arc and bike building world. :)
However, I think I'll pass for now. I just found out my brother-in-law has a Honda 350 stashed behind my father-in-law's barn that's in need of some work. We're going to focus on that for now.
rvb