ABANA's "Hammers Blow" needs articles

I just heard that the editor of the ABANA publication the "Hammer's Blow" is in need of articles Right Now for the next edition. As I understand it, Brian Gilbert will be doing his last issue before retiring from that job.

You can send articles to:

Brian Gilbert

3404 Hartford Chattanooga, TN 37415 (423) 876-1016 email: snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Pete Stanaitis