ABANA's "Hammers Blow" needs articles

I just heard that the editor of the ABANA publication the "Hammer's Blow" is in need of articles Right Now for the next edition. As I
understand it, Brian Gilbert will be doing his last issue before retiring from that job.
You can send articles to:
Brian Gilbert 3404 Hartford Chattanooga, TN 37415 (423) 876-1016 email: snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net