Blow

Hello everyone,

Thanks to a fortunate windfall we find outselves the proud owners of 200Lbs of cellulite! This couldn't have come at a better time; Dutch winters are cold, and the addition of an extra layer of fat will certainly help keep my pensioners warm.

However, I can't seem to locate the 'blow' setting on the vacuum cleaner, and the balloon-pump we used at Christmas simply goes soggy after two fillings. Unless I start squirting the cellulite soon the slits will all heal up, and I certainly can't risk cutting Mrs. Scroater again.

Does anyone have a collection of airbrushes I could possibly borrow? Failing that some guidance on how to attach small hosepipes to a Soda Stream may do the trick.

Best wishes Helga Walters (Housekeeper) Little Boxes Nursing Home

Helga Walters (Housekeeper)

Sorry Helga, I don't have any airbrushes. How about trying to spray it on with a spray gun connected to an air compressor, maybe even a sand blaster might work. It's worth a try!

Romy

Reply to
Romy

What's that cellulite?

-- Dimitris Tzortzakakis,Greece Visit our website-now with aircondition!

Ï Helga Walters (Housekeeper) Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá óõæÞôçóçò: 3ff1c5b0 snipped-for-privacy@news.athenanews.com...
Reply to
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

Thanks Romy; we didn't have a sand-blaster to hand, so I tried installing a Sound one instead.

Sadly it hasn't helped get the cellulite into Mrs. Scroater, but at least the sharp gold-edges are helping keep the wounds nice and fresh, for now ....

Best wishes Helga Walters (Housekeeper) Little Boxes Nursing Home

Helga Walters (Housekeeper)

---Snip--

LOL, I take back my comment on the bad material being used lately! LOL

Romy

Reply to
Romy

Thanks for clueing me in on this one Romy.....Now at least I can sit back and enjoy! Happy New Year to you....Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

No prob Ross, Happy New Year to you as well. In fact, Happy New Year to everybody!

Romy

Reply to
Romy

This poster(Helga) kind of reminds me of Phil Hendrie out of KFI Los Angelos and syndicated...he does a 3 hour phone prank on the radio and is quite a kick....he put's em on for 3 hours a day...take care Romy....Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

It is hard to believe that people buy his schtick, as funny as it is. He's been doing it for years, yet finds enough suckers every night (here) to fill his show. Amazing, but people are so into PC that they've become oblivious to satire of PC itself.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

Agreed!....It is pretty funny...I pick it up on computer at

at 4PM PST...... He tells people he is a put on and they still miss the prank....take care, Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac