Reverse rotation

Hello everyone, due to the closure of a nearby airbase we've come into posession of an intact and working helicopter!

It's a little decadent I know, as we don't have any real use for it, but we were wondering if - by reversing the rotation of the blades - it's possible to make the helicopter go downwards, instead of up? There are a number of things I can imagine need fixing below-ground, and this might just be the way to get some skilled men down there quickly and easily ...

Best wishes Helga Walters (Housekeeper) Littleboxes Nursing Home "Caring for the wants and needs of the needy and the wanty"

Reply to
Helga Walters (Housekeeper)

Was this posted now by mistake? It is almost one month too early.

Bill

Reply to
Salmon Egg

Mz. Walters asks a lot of unusual questions.

She better keep her day job.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Do they give the "residents" weekend passes there?

Reply to
krw

The mole people might object to your flying around their domain without the proper licenses.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.