Type of Rotation

Hi

Does someone know where I can find information about the applied rotations within Pro-Engineer. I rotated a coord system with [Create --> DATUM-->Coordsystem-->Offset] over two angels. now I wonder wat rotation system/sequence Pro_engineer applies. Does ProE use "Bodyfixed" rotations (like euler angels) or "space fixed" rotations?

Thanks, Gertjan Spierenburg

Reply to
Spier