Anvil age?

I lucked out and picked up a 155 pound (actual 152) Peter Wright just down the road and was wondering how old it might be. There's one on
ebay now about the same weight and almost the exact dimensions but with extra holes under the heel and horn. I imagine someday I will get around to buying Anvils in America but it will have to wait for now. Can anyone out there give me an idea of when mine might have been built? Thanks much.
dennis in nca
p.s. Alvin send me your new email address I've got something for you.