anyone home?

It's been a week since I saw a post to this group, just wondering if all blacksmiths are really...really busy, or maybe they already know all the
answers. ;0) granpaw
Well, maybe I have some answers... But much worse than that, no good questions!
It's the people with all the answers and no good questions that you should worry about!
snipped-for-privacy@rgs.uci.edu wrote:

All the answers? We don't even know all the questions. There are entire buildings full of answers, and knowing all those answers just generates more questions. There aren't enough neurons in the onboard computer. Face it, we're factory seconds. The Universe is not only stranger than we imagine, it's stranger than we can imagine.
We will now Pa$$ the Plate. Can I get an Amen?
Charly
Forty-Two... Simple!
;)

Most are working away or out shopping. I bet overworked.
Or putting up lights :-)
Niko Holm wrote:

-