FS: Aluminum Foundry

I am trying to help out a High School Metalworking Instructor here in Maine by advertising an Aluminum Foundry that he has for sale.
Actually, instead of selling it, he would prefer to swap it and all it's associated equipment for other pieces that he can use in the shop. While this equipment appears to be in excellent shape, he is a bit concerned when it comes to using it with a bunch of half-focused high school kids. Accidents have a way of happening.
Anyway, it is a propane operated foundry which includes a variety of molds.
I honestly do not know what the current value would be, so, if you are interested, please e-mail me at: paul snipped-for-privacy@excite.com and I'll be happy to pass your message/questions along to the Instructor so that he can answer them for you.
Thanks, Paul