metalworking plans

Hello, I have a bibliography of magazine article plans spanning a range of 80 years, from 1900 to 1980. I thought I might be able to
sell this list, but it seems that there isn't much interest in it. Probably because the list just tells you where to find the plans and doesn't have the plans themselves.
Anyway, I'm willing to give it to anyone who is interested. I hate for this valuable information to go to waste. Let me know.
Thanks.
--James R. Walker, Metalsmith,<walkermetalsmith.com> Editor, Repairing Metalware <Yahoo groups: Repairing Metalware>
Hi James,
I would be interested... What format is this bibliography in?
Would it be alright with you if I also send a copy to the instructor of a local High School Metalworking class for his use? I think it could be a great resource for both of us.
you can contact me at: paul snipped-for-privacy@excite.com
Thanks, Paul

paul snipped-for-privacy@excite.com (Paul Bilodeau) wrote in message

Hi, thanks for your interest. The list is an eBook in PDF format. I will send you a copy. --Jim
Hey, if this is an e-book, I'd be happy to receive a copy. Postage is so much cheaper that way. :-)
Daniel
walkermetalsmith wrote:

Hello, I'm afraid I'm losing track of all those who want my metal plans list PDF. Because of that I decided to post it up on my web site and you can go there to view it and/or copy it. Click here to go there> http://walkermetalsmith.com/reprints/freemetalcraftplans.PDF . If you want to be notified of other free offerings, subscribe to my free eNwsletter, "Repairing Metalware," as it is the best way for me to let people know. Go here to do that> http://walkermetalsmith.com/repairing_metalware.htm .
Thanks. --Jim Walker
walkermetalsmith wrote:

Thank you, sir.
Daniel
Unable to reach the site, either last night or this morning, will keep trying.
Why not find if someone on the list would be willing to scan it and post it in the drop box for the rest who might want to take a peek at it ?
On 12 Nov 2003 23:25:00 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@walkermetalsmith.com (walkermetalsmith) wrote:

On 12 Nov 2003 23:25:00 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@walkermetalsmith.com (walkermetalsmith) wrote:

I would appreciate a copy also. Dave Foreman
If any of you folks receive a copy how bout checking to see if it will fit in the binaries newsgroup

I would like a copy and would be willing to host a copy on my web site for others to download if that is acceptable.
Bob
Please send to:
bob AT warnerknives DOT com
On 12 Nov 2003 23:25:00 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@walkermetalsmith.com (walkermetalsmith) wrote:

Hello Bob, Yes I'd be glad for you to do that, especially if you post the whole PDF file, crediting walkermetalsmith.com as the source. I'd appreciate a link, if possible and a word that we have another free resource, our free eNewsletter, "Repairing Metalware," which lists other similar eBooks, etc. You can check it out here> http://walkermetalsmith.com/repairing_metalware.htm .
Thanks. --Jim Walker
walkermetalsmith wrote:

I downloaded the pdf file. one has to have pdf enabled as it is required in the download.
Martin
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn