metalworking plans

Hello, I have a bibliography of magazine article plans spanning a range of 80 years, from 1900 to 1980. I thought I might be able to sell this list, but it seems that there isn't much interest in it. Probably because the list just tells you where to find the plans and doesn't have the plans themselves.

Anyway, I'm willing to give it to anyone who is interested. I hate for this valuable information to go to waste. Let me know.

Thanks.

--James R. Walker, Metalsmith, Editor, Repairing Metalware

Reply to
walkermetalsmith

Hi James,

I would be interested... What format is this bibliography in?

Would it be alright with you if I also send a copy to the instructor of a local High School Metalworking class for his use? I think it could be a great resource for both of us.

you can contact me at: paul snipped-for-privacy@excite.com

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Paul Bilodeau

Hi, thanks for your interest. The list is an eBook in PDF format. I will send you a copy. --Jim

Reply to
walkermetalsmith

Hey, if this is an e-book, I'd be happy to receive a copy. Postage is so much cheaper that way. :-)

Daniel

walkermetalsmith wrote:

Reply to
Daniel Dillman

I would appreciate a copy also. Dave Foreman

Reply to
David L. Foreman

Reply to
Jeteye

I would like a copy and would be willing to host a copy on my web site for others to download if that is acceptable.

Bob

Please send to:

bob AT warnerknives DOT com

Reply to
Bob

Hello, I'm afraid I'm losing track of all those who want my metal plans list PDF. Because of that I decided to post it up on my web site and you can go there to view it and/or copy it. Click here to go there>

If you want to be notified of other free offerings, subscribe to my free eNwsletter, "Repairing Metalware," as it is the best way for me to let people know. Go here to do that>

Thanks. --Jim Walker

Reply to
walkermetalsmith

Thank you, sir.

Daniel

Reply to
Daniel Dillman

Unable to reach the site, either last night or this morning, will keep trying.

Reply to
Bob Yates

Hello Bob, Yes I'd be glad for you to do that, especially if you post the whole PDF file, crediting walkermetalsmith.com as the source. I'd appreciate a link, if possible and a word that we have another free resource, our free eNewsletter, "Repairing Metalware," which lists other similar eBooks, etc. You can check it out here>

Thanks. --Jim Walker

Reply to
walkermetalsmith

I downloaded the pdf file. one has to have pdf enabled as it is required in the download.

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn