Gas Forge and Propane

There is only one type of gas forge for the blacksmith. It is the kind that I have. I didn't invent it; Hans Peot did. Just today I compiled everything that I could about that forge and more gas forge stuff, including things about trying to design a better forge, even though there isn't any point to that at all. I even made up a bunch of stuff about propane in general, just to give y'all something to chew on. The following link will take you to that area of my website:

I can't imagine anyone wanting to argue with me about my own personal feelings or findings on this subject, so I suppose no one will post any replies to this one.

Pete Stanaitis

Reply to
spaco

Counterpoint for those who would like to hear the other side:

Todd (Who's venturi forge is only about 10 years old, and has no problem reaching welding heat with it)

Reply to
Todd Rich