Gas Forge and Propane

There is only one type of gas forge for the blacksmith. It is the kind that I have. I didn't invent it; Hans Peot did.
Just today I compiled everything that I could about that forge and more gas forge stuff, including things about trying to design a better forge, even though there isn't any point to that at all. I even made up a bunch of stuff about propane in general, just to give y'all something to chew on. The following link will take you to that area of my website:
http://www.spaco.org/Blacksmithing/PipeForge/PipeForgeAndPropane.htm
I can't imagine anyone wanting to argue with me about my own personal feelings or findings on this subject, so I suppose no one will post any replies to this one.
Pete Stanaitis

Counterpoint for those who would like to hear the other side:
http://ronreil.abana.org/sitemap.html
        Todd (Who's venturi forge is only about 10 years old, and has no problem reaching welding heat with it)