OT: For Chilla

The problem with getting to www.spaco.org from Australia seems to be solved, again. We have recieved 38 visits from 8 Australian cities within the last 7
days, which is about normal.
Thanks again for the "heads up" on the issue.
On 31/12/2010 4:38 AM, spaco wrote:

Nope, my best guess is that they have a block on my ISP.
Can you do me a favour, find a list of other users of your web hosting, preferably people that sell stuff, and I will attempt to go to their websites.
I can then contact them by email, and say "I was interested in seeing what you have to sell, but... "
Regards Charles